August 15, 2010

Harvest Treasures



Troy and I had a fun time this weekend at Harvest Treasures in Airway Heights. I always love getting a break from the shop and taking Cedar House Soaps out on the road.

Being surrounded by other artist that "get it" just seems to soothe my soul.

I love the excitement of setting up for a new show and getting the opportunity to meet many new faces. Don't get me wrong, along with the excitement comes the nervous nellies too! I never really know how the booth will all come together and I tend to stress ((a lot)) but in the end it just falls peacefully in to place.

Set up was Friday afternoon and true to it's name Airway Heights was... WINDY! We secured our tent the best we could and headed home for a good nights rest.


We returned Saturday and the weather couldn't have been any better. Sunny and warm with a breeze...Perfect:-)

The show had the perfect array of sweet vendors with amazing and creative booth displays.

Troys seized his photo op with one of the friendly goat's
and I spotted an engraved stone sign after my own heart!

Think I wore my helper out...



Because this wasn't the help I had in mind ;-)


All in all, we had a great time...Thank You Monte and Kelly for having us be a part of your first annual Harvest Treasure event!

No comments: