June 13, 2013

Farm Chick Show 2013

Well, we survived another year at the Farm Chicks show....Just when you think it couldn't get any bigger or better....It did just that! In just one word....Amazing!!!!
We loaded the truck trailer and car and headed for Spokane looking like the Clampet's.

It's always blows me away how many vendors are at the show with their trailers in tow...Behind the scenes is always a spectacle.

It feels like there is never enough time to set for the show. We arrived around 11:30 and had until 6:00 to get the job done. With my handy helpers in tow....we went right to work! We had a little bit of a trek hauling our goods in...As they say early bird gets the best parking spot...I know that's not how the saying goes but that's how I think it should be :-)

(NOTE TO SELF....arrive earlier next year for better parking)

here is a shot of the left hand side of our double booth

and a corner shot

a peek through the walk way...

a shot of our neighbors booth...

a view of the isle before the show...

my handy helper, Jami.... caught in the act ;-)

and, just a taste of how many shoppers there are.

This may be a record of how many shoppers I squeezed into my booth at one time!
and of course I couldn't have done it at all, without the help of my hero..... and handy husband Troy and my great friend Jami.

No comments: