January 26, 2015

Rebooting

You may have noticed my absence...

I have been taking some time away to focus on me, to rest, reboot and repair!

I have spent January getting reacquainted with myself and getting back on track.

This past month I have taken on a Paleo lifestyle.  I never follow anything exactly by the book, but I have taken an approach that really seems to be working and bringing me inner peace.

For now I've said goodbye to all refined Sugar,Wheat, Grains, Rice & Dairy....

I know what you are thinking..... Holy Cow!!!!

What else is there to eat???

Well, you would be surprised, and for the first time in my life...

  •  I don't feel like I am starving
  • My head feels clear 
  • My heart feels determined.


Yes...It's a miracle!!

Paleo is taking me on a culinary adventure.

So with that, I am sharing what I had for dinner last night...

Mock Potato Salad

Mock Potato Salad

  • l lb. bag of frozen Cauliflower
  • 1 hard boiled egg
  • Chopped Celery
  • Diced Pickles
  • Diced Green Onion
  • Dill Weed
  • Sea Salt
  • Ground Black Pepper
  • 3 TB. Mayo- ( Homemade with Light Olive Oil & Eggs)

Steam cauliflower until tender and then cool.
Mix remaining ingredients in, to satisfy your tastes... and enjoy!
So simple, so satisfying!!! 

Makes 2 servings at roughly 210 calories per serving






No comments: