August 30, 2011

Blog Award

I have received my first ever blog award from the darling Cary Burnett



I have to admit that it feels good to receive one...

Miss Cary "THANK YOU" for your kind words and for making my heart smile today!!!

The definition of “liebster” is: n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling
adj. dear, darling; beloved, liked very much; affectionate, loving
adj. favorite, preferred above others; liked or loved above others



The Liebster Award was created to recognize blogs with a following of less than 200 followers.

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks *(some sites I saw said 3) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.

5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!

So without further ado my top picks are...

Heritage Harvest Marla is steeped in heritage. She has an amazing knack for sharing the past. We have a lot in common. Always an enjoyable read!!!

Happy Together Mindy is a talented photographer, artist, and all around overworked Super mom. She shares her passion and love of family. Proof is in the pictures!!

My take on life I met Kelly and her husband last year and fell in love with them both!!! I love Kelly's take on life! She is feisty, honest & fun. Don't believe me...Just check out her birthday post.

No comments: