January 1, 2012

Happy New Year



We spent our New Years Eve in Potlatch, ID. with Troy's
brother Ray  and our Sister-in-Law Doris, for the second year in a row....could this be tradition in the making? ;-)

I didn't get any pictures this time, so you will just have to take my word that we had a fantastic time and they definitely make the trip worth it. Ray is the King of Meat and his signature tri-tip steak is to die for!!!

Ray and Doris certainly go the extra mile to make dinner with family a special event. The boys get a kick out of their Uncle Ray, as he is quite the character!

I love watching Troy interact with his brother and I can't help but imagine that someday my boys will be interacting in much of the same way.

We had a great time making memories and left Potlatch a little later than anticipated. We ended up ringing in the New Year as a family in the car on our road trip home...

Welcome 2012... Happy New Year!

No comments: