October 14, 2012

18th Anniversary

 “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”- Lao Tzu

This year, Troy and I are celebrating our 18th. Anniversary....I look back and wonder where all that time went!
I feel pretty lucky to be married to someone so amazing!

Don't get me wrong... he still drives me nuts when he hides my shoes, but boy do I "LOVE" that man!!!
I truly do know... just  how lucky I am !!!
Earlier this year, Troy wore his wedding band so thin that it broke in two. I figured it may need to be remelted down and re-casted. I have been meaning all Summer to take it into a Jeweler and have them take a look at it.

With our Anniversary just around the corner, it was a gentle reminder to go and get it done.

I was thinking it would have to be a big trip into the city, to get it fixed...

By chance, I remembered that there is a small Jewelry shop right here in Priest River. On a whim, I stopped in with Troys wedding band to see what could be done to have it fixed.  I was so excited to hear that it could be fixed and to my amazement he repaired and polished it in under an hour. While I was there I also had my rings checked and cleaned.

Not only was the repair and cleanings very reasonable, my ring has never sparkled as much as it did after this cleaning... A big reminder for me to keep my business local as much as possible.
Thank you to SG Arts Jewelry for fixing us up.....just in time for our Anniversary!


No comments: